30 Chartfield Avenue, Putney, SW15 6HG
Flu vaccination by injection, commonly known as the “flu jab” is available every year on the NHS to protect adults (and some children) at risk of flu and its complications. Flu can be unpleasant, but if you are otherwise healthy it will usually clear up on its own within a week. However, flu can be more severe in certain people, such as:
– anyone aged 65 and over
– pregnant women
– children and adults with an underlying health condition (particularly long-term heart or respiratory disease)
– children and adults with weakened immune system Please make an appointment for your flu jab if you are in any of the categories above.
Flu jabs will be available until 31.03.2016 Please click here for more information.
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients. The mean earning of all GPs at Chartfield Surgery in the last financial year (2014/2015) amounted to £59’215.78 before tax and National Insurance. This is the average pay for three full time GPs and six part time GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
You can use our online system 24/7 to:
– View your medical record – View blood test results
– Book an appointment.
– Order repeat prescriptions.
– Change your address details.
Please bring ID to collect your login details from reception. Please click here for more information.